This follows on from a ‘Prologue Service’ and aims to give you and your bicycle a blend of maintenance and assessment; the main areas of the bicycle (transmission, wheels, groupset & fittings) are cleaned and checked for correct operation
- Bicycle is washed and cleaned.
- Visual inspection for issues and defects.
- Transmission removed degreased, refitted and lubed.
- Indexing adjusted.
- Brake callipers removed, cleaned checked, refitted and adjusted (new pads fitted if required).
- Wheels checked for true.
- Bar tape stripped off and new tape fitted (tape supplied at additional cost).
- Security of all fittings checked where appropriate to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Detailed written service report provided.
£90 (plus parts)